The head of Mobius Capital Partners said fraud accusations against Adani should be seen as isolated and wake investors up to the scale of the Indian market.
- Starbucks shareholders approve review of labor union practices
- Morgan Stanley downgrades Charles Schwab, cites extended earnings recovery timeline
- JPMorgan upgrades Philip Morris, says shares look attractive for a leader in the shift to healthier nicotine alternatives
- Tesla has only installed 3,000 Solar Roof systems in the U.S., far below forecast, study finds
- Ukraine war live updates: Bakhmut is a ‘slaughter-fest’ for Russians, top general says; Moscow could seek new army recruits