Thank you for joining CNBC Councils. While credit card is the preferred method of payment (and fastest way to leverage your member benefits as quickly as possible), in some cases, we may be able to process your payment via invoice. Below are a few resources and best practices on our invoicing process.
Frequently asked questions:
What is your invoice process?
- Your accounts payable team will receive an invoice request with supporting documents.
- CNBC LLC must receive payment advice within 48 hours of approval.
- Payment terms must be listed as Net 30 days.
- If an invoice should be requested, CNBC LLC must be notified 90 days before payment is due.
- This invoice is for a recurring subscription (one or two years, as indicated).
- Please use the supporting documents received via invoice and at the bottom of this page to create any vendor accounts needed. We regret that we cannot create vendor accounts using third-party tools.
What is CNBC Councils?
- CNBC Councils is an exclusive community for C-suite executives at top companies and organizations across industries and sectors. The Councils are created and managed solely by CNBC, and are designed to provide content and a platform for networking, idea sharing, and collaboration among C-suite executives. Membership in CNBC Councils is by invitation only.
What are we invoicing your company for?
- A senior executive within your organization is (or will soon be!) a member of our CNBC Councils community. They have requested to pay their recurring membership dues via ACH or wire transfer.
What happens after CNBC Councils receives the payment?
- After CNBC Councils receives the payment, an email will be sent to your employee within 24-48 hours with a confirmation and receipt.
Frequently requested documents: